Re: [Xen-users] how to install pv driver for guest os?

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <list@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how to install pv driver for guest os?
From: ma qiang <maqiang1984@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:38:58 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 19:40:23 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0N2CH0Ad+bTVglpkYOmpiFGdPpYjooS2EBr8HUcKds0=; b=dMM4hFn4kNvLg5QKLKsidOOGQbuMKifC0aJ87ML1GuF+y1fQKXO/eo0iXiP5VKZRDK fEN2noQLAfFrAhUpGjGQb6DV0a4ydgOwrGCmswRvcVa+u+nGnexkgKxaSVjYOwfMkUcP gaIgbzEZqXTYZuQPJSAabqBJhJpIN35wPVTvQ=
References: <AANLkTi=wvSMC_zUEfgR3Ziv1Q=RDiRLaPmOMMWoWpj6i@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <4C95758B.9070106@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <AANLkTikaV3CT1vLDaC2+7KQN0Z-oGiwM_999bAiPRvSL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <AANLkTime0RoycMGX7BboG9pfxZZBHxqkpnJYVxgnBxOE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <AANLkTi=irGOc2s-aWO7DDBWNrSAOsMd1utRZXciSkd2b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <AANLkTik2T1qwqikzA4H7npum=LL_CDg+-H69n9W5kVjT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <AANLkTiks1quRMn6S+6-0iUnfAxVqU466ny7NKman5__y@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry, I made a mistake.
The performance of network is better, but the disk IO is worse.