Re: [Xen-users] Centos 5.5 Xen not showing vmx flag!!!

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Centos 5.5 Xen not showing vmx flag!!!
From: Periko Support <pheriko.support@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:30:01 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 15:31:30 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=tso8yTcP79vgltPMK3EJDlJjaHZjgNNe/BEtRfW4swg=; b=DpUWp6kvnjE0CsaJB+a9nGg/lpf7bcLeY9j1DLYeUXtkGdqq/vJ8BULGrcPg0Cuhmg Z9hMsE3SqRKr3hmcSZpbMxLbq+aPYZ8fuxRngZtOXQVKgMY/AtfDfnkylm4ga4utjdSZ g3aA/XQHjA38WU3Akfx+2IuawWBRQx0bToZN4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx