RE: [Xen-users] Unable to upgrade kernel

To: "Gerry Reno" <greno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Unable to upgrade kernel
From: "Robbie Garertt" <rgarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:38:10 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:42:45 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I did the following which resulted in the same connection refused error.

git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git linux-2.6-xen
cd linux-2.6-x

compiled and booted.
I DID NOT DO git checkout -b xen/stable origin/xen/stable WHICH GAVE ME 2.6.32.13 FROM JEREMY