RE: [Xen-users] iSCSI and LVM

To: "Jonathan Tripathy" <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] iSCSI and LVM
From: Jeff Sturm <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 10:11:42 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 07:15:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you can run cluster services on your dom0 hosts (easy with CentOS/RHEL, don't know about others), you can also use CLVM.   That allows both hosts to see all logical volumes.  You can perform volume operations (create/exend/remove/etc) from either node, and use Xen migration.