RE: [Xen-users] Another install xen on Ubuntu 10.04 question

To: "'Fajar A. Nugraha'" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Another install xen on Ubuntu 10.04 question
From: Tom Potwin <wxman2@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:10:41 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 20 May 2010 07:13:57 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:reply-to:from:to :cc:in-reply-to:subject:date:organization:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:x-mimeole:thread-index; bh=BQbq8DQYxgZ+fpKKC0V2v8KxSTk94kkbOPkfQ7W7eZo=; b=ABcjFgK7AEkqiY9A+u0g9dCbaE6DxuBdodI8WOmfjYt7Gz9tISqiqWOoqbwVQDCzO2 fw4exBon4aO5kNAthimJqIyvjBg2bU3Tsnv8wWM735o+0+/Cx3kNPTwGJ0pDMU6Wk5H7 NC36TdDYMH5TuOBR23QNnCz28ocmPrG8nIs2o=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I did check the drive and I had so many different versions of install, it
had taken the whole drive up. I cleaned it off, and tried it once again, but
now I've run out of time. I really need to get my servers rebuilt, so I
surrendered. I went back to Ubuntu 8.04, and xen 3.3 went on with no
problems. I really do hate setting up a new server without the latest
software to begin with.

Thanks for the help,
Tom