Re: [Xen-users] RHEL xen vs kvm

To: Jeff Sturm <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RHEL xen vs kvm
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:42:31 -0700
Cc: Arpan Jindal <jindalarpan@xxxxxxxxx>, Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:44:50 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=3exbMdKXpsgPSg2Xc9JFYe4A/KCXMG+/WsFquW6eRCY=; b=xcOveQBTROS526VcIEnPhrEy/EN09qk1ORqHk1010AYmF34NKgmo+4KFRiW3j7vDB6 icecZPWdFRm6b2sAvqv7u1HL3muWfbFLLbIz4U5OTdwETkKYQQWPVmVimerji8HuYQhQ FHp8p5pjzc95kB6hrKcQiTd4DJ1JZjSbpYVBA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx