Re: [Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System 0.1 released

To: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System 0.1 released
From: Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:39:27 -0400
Cc: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 06:41:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=MMLv4KRk/XWi8+zlFkp4KBGsaVlKfFRg9MUGXqtQAZY=; b=PmPCKrPlkxx40QjpwNRIJKSc+MRAcTSYs2TfOh3/aaJ8/dBhAjzfYwSVJjmzE34wUh maV3PBQMHwIiiiAxO6kjiU44eKt6Ix1hRmwOqdR3J4mU6olUfadX40n/uk0qt3w8BbWB c0dC4hbtvsc0tgD2eUEYxc9+lMecr3T6+Qnek=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
is this url right ?  http://www.xencloudcontrol.com/

im getting what looks like a domain squatter page, generic