Re: [Xen-users] Canned LAMP image?

To: "Chris 'Xenon' Hanson" <xenon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Canned LAMP image?
From: Rudi Ahlers <rudiahlers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 21:13:36 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 11:14:38 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=WLWn7fpRn0URvVRRLiaCxcGY63hx7E8F5Wj+0fc57NQ=; b=IgZWI+NT/4Zgv6eWjFa/44u4w9BXOmB9V4ZSY4fuP+hIbX0SCnx6ecrVHXox9BqYmJ i4uHDPLYGvn9gm7i2z7b3MVTGE2pUvRZIM05obmfrFKeO5cyd1orG7a29mbhUFCcsLUX WbJ05ahuUcLBbbK/pWvTIBXqyDZwMaGz8C2Ng=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

take a look @ www.stacklet.com :)

--
Kind Regards