[Xen-users] Canned LAMP image?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Canned LAMP image?
From: Chris 'Xenon' Hanson <xenon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 12:04:53 -0700
Delivery-date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 11:05:37 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  For the last year or so, I have run a Xen box to provide hosting for myself
and for a
few close friends of mine. When I bought the box, I over-specified, so I'd have
room to
grow. My Dom0 is Debian 5 lenny, running Xen from Debian's packages. My two
DomUs have so
far been Ubuntu 8.04 LTS.

  I'd like now to start providing hosting for a few more people I know. Until
now I've
been hosting people on "my" server DomU, and just making users and web folders
and setting
up e-mail for them.

  I'd like to move to something a little more organized, systematic and
standardized. I'd
like to offer people an experience similar to what most large ISPs offer, with
a control
panel able to provision web sites, setup e-mail and mailing lists and FTP and
such.
Something like CPanel or the like.

  Initially I'd put most of my users on one CPanel DomU, but I'd also like to
be able to
offer some people a virtual DomU all their own, built from the same image.

  So, I'm looking for a (hopefully pre-built Xen image) configuration that
offers an
integrated CPanel-like management system on top of a LAMP DomU, preferably
Ubuntu 8.04.

  If such a thing isn't available, I'm interested in advice about how to get as
close to
possible to that situation. I'd like to be able to easily create a fresh DomU
with a
minimum of fuss and have my users jump into it.

  Thanks in advance for any advice.