[Xen-users] insight on additional adapter

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] insight on additional adapter
From: Mike <systems@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:34:27 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 06:35:09 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good day all,

Can anyone give me some insight on the most practical way of adding a second interface to a dom0 so that certain domu's have visibility into another network? I basically have one domu that needs to pass internet data through eth1 - i've been reading the following

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworking#head-602e26cd4a03b992f3938fe1bea03fa0fea0ed8b

and i've come to the part that specifies creating a network script by creating a file and adding the following parameters to it

#!/bin/sh
dir=$(dirname "$0")
"$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=0
"$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=1

however I'm not too sure how to make the dom0 utilize this script accordingly. I was also told as a suggestion to consider using a bridge on the operating system side instead of using the xen bridging. if anyone has some suggestions on the 'correct' route to take i would appreciate it. thanks.