[Xen-users] Migrating a phyical windows 2003 server to xen not working

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Migrating a phyical windows 2003 server to xen not working
From: chris <khris4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 07:54:07 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 07:54:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I'm having an issue move a physical Windows 2003 32-bit to a xen server. Every time i use acronis echo server to backup the physical windows machine into a vmware vmdk-flate file and then use qemu-convert to convert it to a raw file. When I take the raw file and send it to xen windows loads for a sec and then give me  bsod with a error about the hard. I believe this maybe an issue with the physical driver using a SCSI drive and xen using a ide drive. Does anyone know a work around on this issue?

Thank You,
Chris