[Xen-users] Network Stops when network-bridge starts

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Network Stops when network-bridge starts
From: James Hankins <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 05:37:54 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 02:40:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My local Dom(0) network stops working as soon as network-bridge is started. I'm running centos 5.3 and installed xen from repository via yum. I have a LinkSys 10/100/1000 PCI card in my machine. Driving me crazy! Any ideas? I've stumbled upon a couple possibles regarding using ethtool which seems to then render my bridge unusable. Any help appreciated for someone who's trying real hard to become a Xen user. :)