Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV drivers update

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV drivers update
From: Jingyun He <jingyun.ho@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 07:28:36 +0200
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 22:29:36 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xF7n48F22xfBVL8AhLkGGXlUDXEkHzBPVDKTBpT9cMA=; b=Wd/4MFOQPyBXwd5svD+maToY2z8lycajopZPHZIXkNvvEMLYQ4GEbbJtC09STJH8YA hnY73EwH9uIjT7W9ntDsefJrUL6eSrWkBXJdjiFRxLvOZcFkaKnx8m7oNerVi6jM30fa EQS0W4e40hncoa5KQQU5TrTupvFDDlI2GrYwM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I just installed this new PV drivers, the vps will show a blue screen and never boot up again if we do a reboot.
but it can boot by 'xm create'