Re: [Xen-users] Xen server on SPARC ??

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Sachin Goel<sachingoel82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody has an idea whether Xen server is supported for SPARC
> architecture?

AFAIK, no. x86 and ia64 are currently supported. ppc has been on
development for sometime, but I'm not sure about it's progress.
For sparc virtualization you have several choices:

- ldom, which is very similar to Xen, available on T-series
- Dynamic domains, which is hardware partitioning, available on M-series
- solaris containers, available on all solaris-supported hardware

--
Fajar