Re: [Xen-devel] Re: 2.6.28.7 domU: 32-bit emulation seems to be broken

Sven Köhler wrote:
Jeremy Fitzhardinge schrieb:
Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:

Do you have auditing enabled?
(No)

You answered yourself, right?
(yes, CONFIG_AUDIT is disabled)

Can I supply you with any further information?

I need to find/set up an AMD system to try to repro it I think. I think the problem is actually the return from the syscall, rather than the syscall entry itself. What happens if you run the program under either strace or gdb?