Re: [Xen-users] iscsi initiator on PV DomU problem

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Longina Przybyszewska
<longina@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If it is indeed messed up partition table, you can use fdisk's extra
functionality to change the number of heads, sectors/tracks, or
cylinders.

Is it that one - "use it if you know what are you doing ?" :)

Yup :)

How can I find out about the target's type -

Your setup seems to be simpler though, since sda is correct and only
sda1 is messed up.
If this is an empty (new) disk I believe you can simply use fdisk to
delete the first partition and create another one.

Thanks, that's it!
Can you explain, why Windows could be immune about the messed up partition table on disk?

regards
Longina
Longina Przybyszewska, system programmer
IT@Naturvidenskab

IMADA, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science

University of Southern Denmark, Odense
Campusvej 55,DK-5230 Odense M, Denmark

tel: +45 6550 2359 - http://www.imada.sdu.dk
email: longina@xxxxxxxxxxxx