RE: [Xen-users] Most of You Have Probably Seen This 100 Times, But...

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Most of You Have Probably Seen This 100 Times, But...
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 06:24:44 -0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 06:25:30 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fajar, thanks for your suggestions.

The files do exist.

[root@vmhost01 ~]# ls /vm/ts05/ts05.dsk
/vm/ts05/ts05.dsk
[root@vmhost01 ~]# ls /download/Win2003x64/disc1.iso
/download/Win2003x64/disc1.iso
[root@vmhost01 ~]#

Actually, ts05.dsk did not exist before issuing the virt-install command. It
was created by the -s flag.

udevd is running

[root@vmhost01 ~]# ps ax|grep udevd|grep -v grep
  793 ?        S<s    0:00 /sbin/udevd -d

I have a hunch that you're right about it being an X display problem, but I
don't know what the problem could be. I'm running it on a local X display, not
on a remote machine.

Do you have any other thoughts?

--Eric