Re: [Xen-users] Converting VMWare 2008 to xen domU

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 13:33 -0800, Brian Krusic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Page 161 of Running Xen mentions using qemu-img command to do this
> (great book).

Have the book, yes, great book.

> I am planning to try it as our bugzilla db runs on VMWare now and I
> need it as a domU.
>
> I don't really have an ETA so perhaps you can try it and let us know.

I think you misunderstood. I've already run that and tried to boot the
disk img in xen. I get a missing operating system.

I didn't use the -f vmdk and -O raw. I could try that next, but I've
never specified those parameters before.

James