Re: [Xen-users] One computer. Want to use the gui of the guest os onthe

To: ftravers <fenton.travers@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] One computer. Want to use the gui of the guest os onthe xen server laptop.
From: "Emre Erenoglu" <erenoglu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:13:32 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 15:15:00 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ozYb1U77HKBClBlDUHbUfpstOkBqkH0JSQeVx1npMOU=; b=qdEEFLeq3GsbwFLRu1dE8vP+K+QMgKs4VBwqhrrXoXSqGmVPds4ZXycaT3pJMSnguP XeouCxzfsN1KdfkOxHWB9bcOqLnrl82rckc/mkvx6zyPNb7UInlEJKymXXOG8T7c8sSE 7DlsxD+6mqeWqIhEAqem7R3apHHxJeulwYQ34=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,