RE: [Xen-users] One computer. Want to use the gui of the guest os onthe

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] One computer. Want to use the gui of the guest os onthe xen server laptop.
From: Slootbeek_Jule@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:07:43 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:19:29 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you mean to VNC to the Xen host from the client that is running in
it?
With vanilla Xen you can access the host machine through the gateway IP
of the network the client is running in.
Ie. if your client received 192.168.122.60 as an IP from Xend, you can
access the xend host through IP 192.168.122.1.
I have done this on RHEL and it worked out of the box. I do not know
whether OEL supports this as well