AW: AW: [forums] Re: [Xen-users] BMC Remedy on xen?

The first part of a mac-adress is derived by the manufacturer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAC_address

Maybe you set an address not present on your local network which really
existing. Some network card not used laying around or something...

Regards
Fabian