Re: [Xen-users] pci passthrough and svm

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] pci passthrough and svm
From: Paul Schulze <avlex@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:44:19 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 03:45:35 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:references :content-type:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date :to:x-pgp-agent:x-mailer:sender; bh=jTKRhYriGWuxEcv8MFO9ZkF9daOXsbwEkysHu87dJ1E=; b=mbI5xSkhR4E4l2PXGo0XEo+1zGYpv0dZ6n8zhODBkdvietcV5uQDOVrBL9aFAIi5CO 8g1unvw9eIeMTU0K6Ea5Thdyk9DgbFDBMJPC7x3SumQamUnT3Hd+9rtEYG2O9a8UDZrP yWHV10GZuC3dm4vsv+tgCJLnzXx9Flpd1WJ1s=