[SPAM] AW: [Xen-users] GPLPV benchmark results

To: "'Sandro Sigala'" <sandro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [SPAM] AW: [Xen-users] GPLPV benchmark results
From: "Steffen Heil" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:44:02 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 02:45:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

There is something wrong with your system. Not getting above 1.8 MB/s is not
okay.
I attached a graph of PassMark on my system, reaching 40.8 MB/s...
Note that this speed is reached WITHOUT PV drivers. I assume the PV drivers
would be even faster, but the net device does not work form e.

Regards,
  Steffen