[Xen-users] Re: virt-install behind proxy (Xen Newbie)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: virt-install behind proxy (Xen Newbie)
From: "Alexander Kern" <alex.kern@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:02:45 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 01:03:30 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=uHtfJfRZ6p4fftguCpAdghsrMhegaNwQM8xjwM4dA9M=; b=YMcWIpVuixzbxZDAnWSFCT7Cls5ApDiXWAGUY2xlEp4LVdB6O/e0SUInAVVs7TCzzq Z7kN75NOPCbKFhP4jo4Gi+BYZsdTkJdeEiCg9I0wAyph+LLo2JY6mGEFy+IDq4Pfs2Uu gLsfwWTe+F5banBQVTs0puoIK/o1hY1zXinYI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Could the availability of multiple ethernet cards be the problem? How
can I configure xen to only use one specific eth card (the same one
the guest OS is using..)?