Re: [Xen-users] CentOS 5.2

Heiko wrote:
On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Rudi Ahlers <Rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--[ UxBoD ]-- wrote:
I see this has now been released :) What is the best way to upgrade both
the Dom-0 and Dom-U to Xen 3.2 within CentOS 5.2 ?

Regards,

Read the other threads posted in the last 8 hours on CentOS 5.2 :)

did someone try to update?
I cant find any other threads about this in this place ....

My bad .......

There's a few discussions going on on the CentOS list about this, and the bottom line is that it isn't officially announced as a stable release yet. I'm going to wait for CentOS to officially announce it's realese before I update.

I have to add though, that I have installed it on an Xen domU last night, the dom0 still runs CentOS 5.1 though

root@cPanel002 [~]# rpm -q centos-release
centos-release-5-2.el5.centos

root@cPanel002 [~]# uname -a
Linux 2.6.18-92.1.1.el5xen #1 SMP Sat Jun 21 19:21:20 EDT 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com