Re: [Xen-users] Duplicate emails (was: Re: Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drive

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Duplicate emails (was: Re: Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows)
From: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:19:46 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:20:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Monday June 23 2008 06:55:39 am James Harper wrote:
> This had me confused for a second, until I noticed that I'd received it
> before. Did anyone else get this email a second time? On a list like
> xen-users and xen-devel that see's a bit of traffic, a month is a long
> time so it's a bit confusing when it happens...
[...]
> Is this a case of messages being stalled in an approval queue for a long
> time, or an error in mail routing somewhere? Or if nobody else got it a
> second time then it must be a problem my end, so please let me know!!!

I rec'd some 30 old messages today. Remember when Stephen Spector apologized
for the mailing list being turned off because the hoster hadn't been paid?
Before that, I used to get old/duplicate emails every Monday. (Some I did
remember, some I didn't.) This is the first time since the apology that this
has happened, at least noticeably so.