Re: [Xen-users] Dedicate Nic's to DomU's

Hey John, you are absolutely correct.  I fixed it later.  Thanks so much :)

-Hans

Hans Pfeil wrote:
> #!/bin/sh
> dir=$(/etc/xen/scripts "$0")
> "$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=1 bridge=xenbr1 netdev=eth1

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with that "dir=..." line
but it's not going to work.  The line says "execute /etc/xen/scripts
with the name that this script was invoked with as parameter".  Well,
/etc/xen/scripts is a directory and you can't execute it.

I suspect that you actually want

    dir=$(dirname "$0")

and I'm guessing that there was a transcription error somewhere and you
thought you had to replace "dirname" (which is a command) with the name
of a directory.

jch