Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.9.5 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: russ@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 03:26:38 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:37:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That was probably it.  2K8 comes with .net preinstalled, but 2k3 doesn't.
What about the performance issues?  Are those the kind of numbers I should be
expecting?  If they are, is there a way to install the shutdown monitor, but
not install the disk drivers?

Russ