Re: [Xen-users] Virt-install not working

To: Alain Barthe <ab266061@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amazab@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Virt-install not working
From: Boris Derzhavets <bderzhavets@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 05:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 May 2008 05:54:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In my case upgrade Xen 3.2.1-rc5 to 3.2.1 at F8 Dom0 (64-bit)

did allow to put virt-install from F8 repos in work and create CentOS 5.1

DomU . Installer ran  just fine (DHCP DomU configuration).

However, created <Domain> been  viewed in "xm list"

output hanged during reboot  and appeared to be unmanageable by xm.

1. xm start <Domain> hangs

2. xm console <Domain> hangs

online_vcpus gets zerroed at attempt to start <Domain>.

Domain also was brought into paused state.

xm unpause <Domain> didn't help much.

Daemons xenstored,xenconsoled,bpkctrl  were running exactly as  on Xen 3.1.2 F8 Dom0.

Just in case , i also activated service xendomains with no luck

Thank you.

Boris.