[Xen-users] PCI Passthrough

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough
From: Paul Schulze <avlex@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 04:57:50 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 May 2008 19:58:26 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:content-type:to:from:subject:date:x-pgp-agent:x-mailer:sender; bh=2nmE88jw4ZeRK+z3viD24IAWLpKMsOTZF8m9eIpXZWE=; b=fw3f1e+vA7W4VRs4r9RsyUNTkfXpgUlNweBRDdi6TmXOyu+tGLW8N2/Yk3PyMHdsSZ7L5NfupxNd58e/RGjLqeCIg7pMtUXSjjAZWvsE0t5z7nOA1FCZBSgwHBwEjvuFrQkZtky2uSxF+kZaQJ0hdKGsfKNTjwXOc6jl07ldAw0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx