[Xen-users] Connectivity problem / Reboot breaks

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Connectivity problem / Reboot breaks
From: Stefan de Konink <skinkie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 01:03:25 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 May 2008 16:03:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm using Xen on a Dell 1950 with the famous broadcom interface. Lately I have noticed that the bridge on the hardware interface and vifs 'breaks'. It seems that the IP layer from the bridge to the DomU and back works.

From the domU there is no traffic possible to the external network anymore. Rebooting seems to be the only solution, but if this problem happens my reboot seems to 'hang' after Remounting remaining filesystems read-only.

Nothing happens... I expect a crash or something. I'm running Xen 3.2.1.

Did anyone see this too lately?

Stefan