[Xen-users] pulseaudio

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] pulseaudio
From: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 22:20:24 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:21:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to find a way to get around hvm domains completely taking over your
sound system. Has anyone successfully setup pulseaudio, or any other sound
server, for this purpose? and would be willing to share the steps you
followed?

In particular, I would like to know what modules you loaded in dom0 (my sound
server) and domu, & how you setup network discovery of the sound server.

Also, what is the syntax for the variable PULSE_SERVER? I've tried the
hostname, localhost, and the corresponding ips. The pulseaudio wiki is very
skimpy,