[Xen-users] Fwd: Re: Xen "Time went backwards"

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Fwd: Re: Xen "Time went backwards"
From: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:32:15 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:33:01 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Re: Xen "Time went backwards"
Date: Saturday April 19 2008
From: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Aviv Grafi" <aviv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday April 19 2008 11:02:12 am you wrote:
> Hi Jim,
> I’ve read your posts on xen-users regarding the “Time went backwards”
> messages of Dom0 kernel. I’m having the same issues (sometimes plus system
> slowdown) that constantly triggered after system S3 resume.

> The problem is still occurs on the latest xen-unstable version (and on 3.2
> stabe too). Have you ever managed to solve the problem?

Nope. Remember, tho', my problem is very specific and easily avoided. It's
triggered by opening or closing my laptop lid - I just leave it open all the
time now. I haven't done anything to research the problem further. I'm just
waiting for Fedora to provide an update that will cure the problem - probably
incidentally to other fixes :-)

CC-ing the list, for all the good it will do - it's been down for 5 days now,
the longest so far.