Re: [Xen-users] conversion between Full-virtualization and Para-virtuali

To: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] conversion between Full-virtualization and Para-virtualization
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:36:18 +0000
Cc: HA <jiecho@xxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 01:36:30 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=iHHVqZWa2NjvhQXMP9Y9DNpds0xsASHuitzFTrUlsog=; b=pSdqwzGQcS8nP2q6tS2nvdCt2b1ZxPqWPP6GumCE+f/v2zOioxdeA7iEzAxb9IHZMqv+bUwLNxplS2kp4/Gy+fYIQkTmPKCON1g5hZZc+2JaU148MklvBLYyEujOYWQ2xSNdDUSs4KCQU8a4pSnc97SG/Yf4uV0NDSomLvkdsKI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx