Re: [Xen-users] intermittent domU network problems

To: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] intermittent domU network problems
From: Zygimantas Skulteckis <zygis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 10:48:55 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:48:03 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JimBow wrote:
sven waeyenbergh wrote:
i also had troubles with networking in xen.
These problems disappeared after i disabled TX cheksums on the virtual domain:

ethtool -K eth0 tx off
Thanks for the pointer, I'm gonna give it a try and report back with the results.
Unfortunately disabling hardware checksum offloading did not help, my xen domU has just "fallen" offline again.

Does anyone have any other suggestions how to cure domU network problems?

Thank you!

JimBow