Re: [Xen-users] intermittent domU network problems

To: "Xen Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] intermittent domU network problems
From: "sven waeyenbergh" <sven.waeyenbergh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:27:51 +0100
Cc: JimBow <jimbow@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:28:29 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=21fexbsOXWIx4IEDkulKxUckBPXHHXQDyvGvpH1bFkg=; b=B6xTCpbyBSS7g/1AdfFEQVvwEzBvEcc8watDf+vu8C4kN7E64CPXmmCsGb0wdOEOLrSMzCfHJcQNdNuZEOX5YLttnrA8+u9BKIzGr6Ibr6X+G3U30N5wr+E3QxqE382wB7CVKOz2cCzd0gBOB5IbrEZHYNkF+wRUCPBT7tBACMU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

i also had troubles with networking in xen.
These problems disappeared after i disabled TX cheksums on the virtual domain:

ethtool -K eth0 tx off

you can also do it in the network init script:
http://www.shorewall.net/XenMyWay.html
-> look under "caution"
Greetings,
sven