[Xen-users] Xen 3.1 + Live Migration

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 + Live Migration
From: "Serge Dewailly" <serge.dewailly@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:38:32 +0100 (CET)
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:39:08 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I'am having problems using Xen 3.1.
I'd like to use live migration, in a full virtualization environment (VT).

First, when I migrate a guest domain, the vnc port is no longer available
as soon as the guest migrated.

I'm using drbd 8 to be able to live migrate the VM without using shared
file system. I've modified xm utils to allow xen changing drbd resrouce in
primary state when starting or migrating a VM.

Everything work well, but when rebooting the guest. A reboot action seems
to not use the xm destroy/create to restart the domain. Does anyone know
which fonction is used ?

Cheers,
Serge.