[Xen-users] Re: M2N32, suse 10.3 and network problem

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: M2N32, suse 10.3 and network problem
From: Chris Epicier <seuchato@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:36:29 +0100 (CET)
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 13:37:08 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there
Pitty noo ne could help me. after a stall I cannot
start another domU. xm create (thedomU) shaouts
Hotplug scripts not working and thus cannot create
vif. I have done this after another stall:

rcxendomains stop
ecxend stop
ifdown vif5.0 (same with all other vif's, peth0)
brctl delif xenbr0 vif5.0 (same with all other vif's,
peth0)
brctl delbr xenbr0
rcnetwork stop
rcnetwork start
xend start
rcxendomains start

all domU's start again, however traffic from other
boxes does not get to the domU's. Can ping them
anomgst them.

I would believe it has something to do with the
bridge. I am lost here though. Will it be OK a a
workaround to jsut bring all vifs', the bridge an peth
down, recerate the whole thing?

any help greatly appreciated

greets chris

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel
mehr bietet das neue Yahoo! Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail