[Xen-users] XEN 3.1 - eth0 Device Problems during booting

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XEN 3.1 - eth0 Device Problems during booting
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:55:35 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 02:56:18 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I'm facing some problems with the eth0 Device.
I've just used used the "make world" command to build a kernel and the binaries.
The System comes up and the prompt on the console (TTY) is there.
But the network card is not working. All the important drivers should be available.

I will always get the following message in log:
Eth0: Device not found

I've added almost all thing into the config and have compiled it several times without any success.
The network card is: Realtek RTL8169/8110 Family Gigabit Ethernet NIC

Is there any bug with that Driver in the XEN version??
What can I do. Any hints????

Cheers,
Maik