Re: [Xen-users] Japanese keyboard DOMU input

Yes DOM0 is running X and properly displays the kana characters.
ALT-SHIFT is used to  toggle the group from ascii to kana.

Looks to me as if the ALT-SHIFT is not being decoded as
XK_ISO_Next_Group in qemu as that X keysym is not defined/mapped
in /usr/share/xen/qemu/keymaps/ja.

DOM0 and DOMU xorg.conf keyboard settings
Section "InputDevice"
  Driver       "kbd"
  Identifier   "Keyboard[0]"
  Option       "Protocol" "Standard"
  Option       "XkbLayout" "jp"
  Option       "XkbModel" "jp106"
  Option       "XkbOptions" "grp:alt_shift_toggle"
  Option       "XkbRules" "xfree86"
  Option       "XkbVariant" "xfree86"
EndSection