[Xen-users] Re: XEN and Windows Guests in critical environment(hospital)

To: Ligesh <myself@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: XEN and Windows Guests in critical environment(hospital)
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:44:15 +0100
Cc: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jordi Espasa Clofent <sistemes.llistes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:38:50 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=MIdLfUAO/UEzNdlqlFx3YhfMAjHcv9gZ0YdVMjBrUrauLa0S9dgbyEc+Vf3UQolVTMCk2BtB+M+v2q3rs9bw0rnW2pIS0fNnx4Rdg/FeLlX+qYrjggNX3upSqeq3hTBTecsJVmS9KrKNuJFlg1Fvt+CQqrcCmNLYAWTcVAE3nSM=