Re: [Xen-users] live migration on SAN

To: "Fast Jack" <fastjack75@xxxxxxxxx>, "Xen list" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] live migration on SAN
From: "Florian Heigl" <florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:21:36 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:19:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=C541CrtD1xf5QI+165fl5FEQpfOEEl1apTF0RvZhR6/VdUpISE451KdEWDM0Bn19+zcmFp5ntABxdZ/HbU7mo3UyjCYWG9CzcvJpKNvQVEVMatpE3gqvi5kGKiR7Wz4lcVoCbnlV+K8t30UiXd1fwl41tzT32Cy3ycYG6ZSsI2g=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx