RE: [Xen-users] decreasing Xenmon overhead

To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] decreasing Xenmon overhead
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:19:28 +0200
Cc: Ashish Gupta <ashishgup@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 May 2007 05:18:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very good point. Just "storing" the data in a trivial format is much
less CPU-intensive than doing a lot of processing for each process step.
And hopefully, when you've finished the testing/logging, you don't care
as much about how big the load is on the system.

--
Mats