RE: [Xen-users] Upgrade Proceedure

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, "Nico Kadel-Garcia" <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Upgrade Proceedure
From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:13:59 +0100
Cc: Mike Wright <xktnniuymlla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 May 2007 07:15:34 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

well i did as you said but now the server wont boot.  It says unable to mount root device.

Im assuming its because it hasn't got the SCSI device driver loaded into the kernel so it looks like i need to do more than just untar /dist and running ./install.sh

do i need to import the config from the other source directory and run make arch=xen menuconfig ?

If so how would i import the existing config (if possible)

thanks

Ian