Re: [Xen-users] snapshot - backup for xen vm's

To: Ralf Schenk <rs@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] snapshot - backup for xen vm's
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:50:14 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:46:08 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=MMo2QbqeBLVYHSX4gkl0tGclVgiaZO9FazWfLOUBFphGWkZi8V1S4uLYZdse8q+eaJG4y6VXUvujrpfReBoi00WDbpQUu02Afjj+474anZRF3nKSGgp0R0R/CU1Psa2PUwwb3HKlCaxwYVZ1wMxZPkqw07cIc22IJueKernXk1Y=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx