RE: [Xen-users] virtual drivers for windows

To: "Alexander Benaguev" <zul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] virtual drivers for windows
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:03:48 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 02 May 2007 05:02:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, you should be able to install the drivers, that's how I think it
works at least.

As to what you need to buy and such, you'll have to ask the
XenEnterprise people - this mailing list is mainly for the open-source
version of Xen, which doesn't have any Windows PV drivers.

--
Mats