[Xen-users] Screen Resolution not getting set properly

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Screen Resolution not getting set properly
From: "Anantharamaiah Bhaskara" <BA_Bhaskara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:28:52 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:53:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

I am facing problems with switching to proper screen resolution like say
1024x768. After booting the xen kernel and dom0 kernels,  I run the tinyX
server (Xfbdev). Now I see a screen with white background and dashed-vertical
lines filling the screen. Also the mouse pointer is drawn with dashes. The
resolution is not set properly. I tried adding vga=791 to my lilo.conf and also
passed it to kernel (both xen and dom0). Still I see no change. Is there any
thing I am missing? My intention is to run guest OS without using X11. I want
to use the tinyX server (Xfbdev) which in turn uses the framebuffer.

Cheers,
Bhaskara