[Xen-users] Vista?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Vista?
From: pat_allen <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:21:35 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:59:39 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've noticed on this list that people have been successful in installing
Vista under Xen. I don't get past the first black screen with the gray bar
at the bottom where it says that "Windows is loading files". I've tried the
same F5 (and other F key routines that seemed to work with XP) but to no
avail.

I'm running xen 3.0.3-25.0.3 on a HP Proliant DL365 with two dual-core AMD
Opteron processors and 10GB of RAM. The host OS is RHEL5.

Thanks for any help!