RE: [Xen-users] Any latest XEN development ?

To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Any latest XEN development ?
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:56:21 +0100
Cc: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 01:55:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, if you're a developer and you understand how the code works, you
can (sometimes) work out what's going on. In the "release" tree there's
obviously little activity, so figuring out the updates between 3.0.4,
3.0.4-1 and 3.0.4-2 for example isn't very hard. But can you tell me
what the (important) differences are between Changeset 13131 and 14360
in unstable? (that's the changesets that will make 3.0.4-0 into 3.0.5)?

The major changes in unstable should be blogged in a form like this:
dd/mm/yy - HVM save/restore now works (although stability isn't tested
yet).
dd/mm/yy - 32-bit PAE DomU on 64-bit HV is now working.
dd/mm/yy - multiple fixes for stability of HVM save/restore.

--
Mats