[Xen-users] Question about source branches

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Question about source branches
From: Tom Mornini <tmornini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 12:22:19 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:21:35 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all.

Could someone explain the source branches of the Mercurial repository?

i.e. what is intended for unstable (3.1, 4.0?) -vs- stable -vs- testing?

I'd like to understand this in general, but I also have two specific questions:

  1) Which branch is headed toward 3.05, for instance?
  2) What is intended for unstable?

Thanks in advance!

--
-- Tom Mornini, CTO